Thursday, November 10, 2011

Reunited

Before Oliver was born I used to be a nanny for an adorable baby named Stella. I loved my job so much and I was really sad when it came time for me to leave. When they moved across state I was even more sad because I thought I wouldn't ever see her again. I was really excited when her mom told me they were back in town visiting and I got a chance to see her again.

The last time I saw Stella she was still in diapers and wasn't talking or walking yet. It was so surreal to see her all grown up, potty trained, running around, and saying the most hilarious things.


She made up a game called "Macaroni Cheese Mouth" where you crawl around and pretend to eat macaroni off the furniture. It's my new favorite game.


It was so awesome to see Oliver and Stella playing together. They had a blast!




They loved playing with the pretend food. It makes sense because Stella's mom is an amazing chef. It was one of the many bonuses of being their nanny!


Justin had fun too playing with legos :)




1 comment:

Gabby said...

Aw. He is so cute!!!